Anyone wanna share aspect patches?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anotherstephen wrote:I have a handful of patches too, wouldn't mind adding them if they are any good!
Great! Three options (unless I forget something):

1) If you plan to do more patches, send me your email, I'll invite you to the dropbox.

2) Mail me the patches

3) Upload them somewhere and post the link here.

Whatever you do, remember to tag them with your name.

Sorry about the delay, I've been rather busy. I'll post some patches during the weekend. It's holiday season!
Stephen

likewise ;)

I haven't even had the chance to OPEN Aspect unfortunately.

I've uploaded a handful of patches (very basic sorry)... I have a new baby girl sharing my studio so I've had about an hour with Aspect so far... Still getting used to the flow of the multipliers and inverters etc
I will add "OAZ" to the start of all of my patch names [Ones & Zeros], also a basic category i.e. BASS etc...

I hope to get a few more happening soon! Thanks for letting me be a part of this kewel project :)
Last edited by sqigls on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool, thanks, looking forward to trying them:-)

Finally uploaded some patches from the link below.

Edit: added to the shared folder.
Last edited by anotherstephen on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephen

Great, thanks!

I see that most are tagged "Stephen Irwin" but a few "sji", should I change that to all "Stephen Irwin"?

Maybe you wanna join the shared folder? That way you (and we) are always updated with changes or new patches? If so, just send me the mail you use for your dropbox account, and I'll invite you!

Regards

Hi,

Ahh I though I'd changed them all! Yes please if you add me to the shared folder they are all in one place then.
Stephen

Ok, just PM me your email and I'll add you.

Here's the author tags of your patches (in case you're wondering which ones you wanna change):

Code: Select all

atte@blokhus:~/Desktop/aspect/AspectPatches$ aspect_author *
Broken Laser Harp.xml: Stephen Irwin
ClassicSawARP.xml: Stephen Irwin
CMPad.xml: Stephen Irwin
DrWhoBrass.xml: Stephen Irwin
KlangBleep.xml: Stephen Irwin
Laser Harp.xml: sji
LFOBaa.xml: Stephen Irwin
MoogPulse.xml: Stephen Irwin
NotPiano.xml: Stephen Irwin
OldJarre2.xml: Stephen Irwin
OldJarreLow.xml: Stephen Irwin
OldJarre.xml: Stephen Irwin
PolyRolandy.xml: Stephen Irwin
PulseLead.xml: Stephen Irwin
Pulsicatto.xml: sji
Rhubarb.xml: Stephen Irwin
Rolandy.xml: Stephen Irwin
SimpleBass.xml: Stephen Irwin
SIStrings.xml: Stephen Irwin
Space Pad.xml: Stephen Irwin
Super8Waves.xml: Stephen Irwin
TranceLead1.xml: Stephen Irwin
TranceLead2.xml: Stephen Irwin
VintageSyncLead.xml: Stephen Irwin

OK I'll change them in my dropbox folder. I've deleted "Laser Harp", it is the same as "Broken Laser Harp"
Stephen

Ok.

You're now invited. Tag + copy to dropbox folder, ok?

NB: I'm using the dropbox folder directly with aspect, no need to copy between dropbox and aspects "working folder". I have backups of everything + dropbox lets us roll mistakes back for a month, so I figured this is the most direct way of sharing things.

Looking forward to hearing your patches, from the names it looks like you did some classic jarre stuff :-)

regards

Atte,

Yes I was messing around with some sounds and I thought they sounded Jarre - bit of a fan here! I've re-uploaded them with proper tags now - I had the author box filled in, but not the tags. Just for consistency.

I'll nail the process for next time!!!
Stephen

this patch sharing project is very cool Stephen, great idea! Thanks again

It's Atte's idea, I merely contributed a few patches. Nevertheless it is a great idea! 8)
Stephen

ah yes, i see, very sorry.
Thanks Atte :)

Return to “Loomer”