(the plug-in formerly known as) Epoch, i am so excited i can barely wait

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Depends if we have the capacitor to handle it... ugh...
Stephen

colin@loomer wrote:I've narrowed it down to a short-list of potentials. I'll pick a victor shortly.
:hyper:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Hi COlin - re the Lua implementation, will we be able to use libraries like this one http://scilua.org/index.html
thanks, woggle

colin@loomer wrote:I've narrowed it down to a short-list of potentials. I'll pick a victor shortly.
What about 'Loomer Potentials' lol.

Really looking forward to this too :)

todd_r wrote:
What about 'Loomer Potentials' lol.

Really looking forward to this too :)
perhaps he means he is going to pick Loomer Victor :)

woggle wrote:re the Lua implementation, will we be able to use libraries like this one http://scilua.org/index.html
Yes, absolutely: you can use third party external libraries.

I wasn't aware of SciLua actually, so thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to move away from Python / NumPy for a while, so this looks like a perfect replacement.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:
woggle wrote:re the Lua implementation, will we be able to use libraries like this one http://scilua.org/index.html
Yes, absolutely: you can use third party external libraries.

I wasn't aware of SciLua actually, so thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to move away from Python / NumPy for a while, so this looks like a perfect replacement.
thanks Colin, great news. If you haven't come across this, MUSIC 21 is an interesting python music project out of MIT http://web.mit.edu/music21/

I found scilua looking for a lua implementation of the beta distribution. Easily the most useful probability distribution for music as far as i am concerned. 2 parameters gets you pretty much any shape you want

Hi guys,

Thought I'd share some exciting news here at Cerberus Audio.
We're currently working hard on Epoch, since April we've implemented several new features that Epoch users and beta testers are currently taking advantage of - It bangs.

We've been exploring the use of Epoch as a gate, we've created a couple of videos of this being used in practise, which we've also shown to our users.

Epoch is scheduled to be released this month (July), so I'll update you with audio in the near future.

We'd like to thank TheoM, who reported a bug to us last week regarding Volt, which we fixed within 2 hours of receiving. Our users can now enjoy the new version of Volt.
Last edited by Nydus on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hmmmm... Wrong developer subforum perhaps? :D

Would it be possible for this to handle both 64bit and 32bit plugins at the same time to act as a bridge?
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:Would it be possible for this to handle both 64bit and 32bit plugins at the same time to act as a bridge?
Hi djanthonyw,

Could you please elaborate? We make both 32 and 64 bit versions of all our plugins, so bridging should never be necessary.

He's asking about Loomer's "plugin formerly known as Epoch" which still doesn't have a new name, not your plugins.

See, the confusion when you landed in other developer's subforum... This thread is not about Cerberus Audio Epoch.

EvilDragon wrote:He's asking about Loomer's "plugin formerly known as Epoch" which still doesn't have a new name, not your plugins.

See, the confusion when you landed in other developer's subforum... This thread is not about Cerberus Audio Epoch.
the most disappointing bit being "released this month (July)" most likely does not apply :(

Return to “Loomer”