Quick String Question re: retrig

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are Polyphonic and Paraphonic modes the same when using retrig?

And a quick answer: yes!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Ha. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Loving the synth -- finally, a real string machine I can afford.

ManaTau80 wrote:Ha. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Loving the synth -- finally, a real string machine I can afford.
Isn't it beautiful!! :love:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

true...a damn cool instrument !

:hail:

Coooooooooooolin give me better filters so I can give everyone better presets!

6-36db LPF, HPF, BPF, Notch

+ 6db LPF exponential curve "Keytracking filter"
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I believe I've made you wait long enough for your key-tracked curve filter. It was for technical reasons, due to String's voice structure, that this was difficult before, but I suspect the recent framework changes I've made will allow this.

So how about this: I've got a bug-fix update due soon, one which I'd like to get into people's hands, DAWs, and ears, to ensure that said changes haven't broken anything. And if that goes well, I'll then get in touch and see what we can do about getting this much-vaunted new filter added!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Sounds good, it's not the way the Eminent really functions, but I think we can cheat that with this idea.
With my tests so far, I think we can.

Otherwise it'd be costly on the current day CPU's - believe it or not.

Anyway, when you're free we'll talk :D

And thanks Colin :tu:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Loomer”