Aspect MOD questions

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Colin, I have skimmed through the manual (yes I'm sure you've heard THAT before), but I still figure how to invert an Envelope or an LFO.
Also, Is there a way to have the amplitude of each oscillator being triggered by separate envelopes? Using Envelope 3 (for example) to control the amplitude shape of Oscillator 1, while the Noise is being shaped by Envelope 1.

Cheers
Simon

...ok, i think i figured out the inverted envelope, I have the pitch of OSC 1 modulated by Inverter 1. In the Inverter 1 slot I have selected Envelope 2.
Ok
Getting the hang of things. I think. :)

sqigls wrote:Is there a way to have the amplitude of each oscillator being triggered by separate envelopes? Using Envelope 3 (for example) to control the amplitude shape of Oscillator 1, while the Noise is being shaped by Envelope 1.
Yes: use the multipliers to scale each oscillator by another source, such as an envelope. You can then route the output of each multiplier to either filter, or sum them to a single output with the adder.

Aspect 2 does make all this routing a lot easier! (And modulations are all now bipolar, so there is less need of inverters.)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Sounds awesome Colin!
Can't wait!!
Feel free to add me to the beta list ;)

Return to “Loomer”