RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whenever I try to load the plugin GUI in Renoise, the terminal prints this out:
"libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.6.1
libpng warning: Application is running with png.c from libpng-1.2.8"

Several times and get a gui that looks something like this:

:(

Ouch: that's not good!

I did recently change libpng versions in order to fix a rare crash under Windows. Give me a moment: I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce. I may need to come back to you for more information, but I'll see how far I can get by myself.

In the meantime, if you'd like a link to an older version, just PM me and I can sort you out.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I've managed to reproduce this problem. Provided this doesn't turn out to be too tricky a fix, I'll aim to get a beta build out today.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Thank you so much! I've been missing this plugin!

No problem! I believe I've found a fix, but it is more involved that I anticipated. So despite this fix being number one priority at the moment, unfortunately a beta release is more likely to drop tomorrow than today.

Hopefully, Sequent 1.3.13 for Linux should no longer have this libpng conflict. Please download the 32-bit beta here, or the 64-bit version here.

No updates are required for Sequent for Mac OS X or Windows: neither of this versions have this problem.

Thanks!

colin@loomer wrote:Hopefully, Sequent 1.3.13 for Linux should no longer have this libpng conflict. Please download the 32-bit beta here, or the 64-bit version here.

No updates are required for Sequent for Mac OS X or Windows: neither of this versions have this problem.

Thanks!
Works great! Looks great!

Thank you so much.

--Daed

( http://soundcloud.com/daed )

Great news; thanks for letting me know.

I'll give this beta a proper test-run this weekend and, if nothing nasty appears, make it the official release early next week.

EDIT: And I've just noticed that the control labels are misaligned for the Delay module. I'll be sure to get that fixed before pushing out an official update.

Sequent 1.3.14 for Linux has now been released. This update adds the following:
  • (fix: Linux) Fixes an issue which could cause large areas of the UI to be blank in Renoise.
Download Sequent 1.3.14 here.

And a String update - String unfortunately suffers from the same potential problem as the last Sequent release - will be dropping shortly.

Thanks!

Return to “Loomer”