So uhhh....

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is probably totally random and uncalled-for but...

I really REALLY like the distortion in Sequent... it stands out amongst a bunch of other various waveshapers and distortions I have...

You should totally make a standalone distortion/bitcrusher plugin (using the same algorithm but perhaps with more parameters?) (for teh nasty gabber kicks)...

I'm just throwing that out there because I sometimes find myself loading up sequent JUST for the distortion.

-- Daed

If you already have access to that distortion, why buy a new plugin that does the same thing?

daed wrote:This is probably totally random and uncalled-for but...

I really REALLY like the distortion in Sequent... it stands out amongst a bunch of other various waveshapers and distortions I have...

You should totally make a standalone distortion/bitcrusher plugin (using the same algorithm but perhaps with more parameters?) (for teh nasty gabber kicks)...

I'm just throwing that out there because I sometimes find myself loading up sequent JUST for the distortion.

-- Daed
I agree, but not until he has done the Loomer Reverb. :wink:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

sl1914 wrote:If you already have access to that distortion, why buy a new plugin that does the same thing?
I'd like more parameters/options than a "gain" knob. ;)

Consider your idea noted, and appreciated. I have plans for releasing a few freebie mini plug-ins, and I am now thinking that an expanded distortion would fit this quite nicely. Plus, it wouldn't much development resources to repackage Sequent's distortion unit.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:Consider your idea noted, and appreciated. I have plans for releasing a few freebie mini plug-ins, and I am now thinking that an expanded distortion would fit this quite nicely. Plus, it wouldn't much development resources to repackage Sequent's distortion unit.
Awesome :)

I feel like that would be a bit lighter on resources as well (Not to mention, great for kicks).

Return to “Loomer”