Simulating Delay in Aspect

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to create a delay type effect in Aspect with one of the filters by using the LFO but the LFO doesn't retrigger with every note and often I get "chocked" attacks. Any suggestions?

Hmm, I've never thought of simulating delays that way: nice approach!

I think what you need it retriggerable LFOs, ie, ones that will reset their phase for a new note. I'll see what I can do; I can't think of any technical reason why I can't include this in Aspect 1.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Or Aspect 2... ;)

Yes, this is already in the second version, so hopefully back-porting this to the original shouldn't be too tricky.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

dave dove wrote:Or Aspect 2... ;)
OMG! Are you alpha/beta testing? Me wants too!

I think you bought my Aspect license loooong ago. Not very long after that I bought Aspect again, because I missed it too much :hihi: It has always been in the top of my vst folder since. Anyway, really looking forward to v2!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

No sign of an alpha yet - the Modular MIDI app is my current priority - but I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'm recruiting guinea pig for Aspect 2.

Great! Waiting for the updated version, and Aspect 2 :D
Thanks for the reply!

Return to “Loomer”