Aspect 1.7.19 download link?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Colin,
I can't find a download link for Aspect 1.7.19 on your site. They all still say Aspect 1.7.18.
Am I missing something? :?
Cheers...and I was up for hours last night playing with Aspect again. It hits me in the sweet spot every time!
Love it! :D

Oops, well spotted, thanks. The actual installers were updated, but the description text wasn't. It should be fine now.

And thanks again for the Aspect feedback; it absolutely makes my day whenever someone reminds me how much they love it. Much appreciated, xalama qo!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Pleasure Colin! And just in case you're still not sure, Aspect is a rare gem of a synth! So much character, and it feels organic and alive.
BIG fan here, and I'm sure there are many more out there :D :tu:

Hey Colin, the text on the home/index page still says "Download Aspect 1.7.18 here", although on the Downloads page it's all good. :wink: Late nights catching up with you!
Now hurry up and finish Epox already so we can has Aspect 2!!! :x :D

xalama qo wrote:Pleasure Colin! And just in case you're still not sure, Aspect is a rare gem of a synth! So much character, and it feels organic and alive.
BIG fan here, and I'm sure there are many more out there :D :tu:
+1

I just bought this today and even in that short time I just
know this beauty of a synth will be on many of my tracks
in the years to come.
The sound examples on the website instantly made me buy
this.
And since I already own Sequent and CM Cumulus I just knew
it would suit me.

Thanks Colin :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thanks, much appreciated!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”