Updates for Sequent and Shift

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi colin, any news on the sequent update/beta?
thank you and cheers

Literally working on it this very second. Sorry it's taken so long: the UI changes turned out to be much more involved than planned, and I really want to get things right. Hopefully not much longer though.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hey Gosh. Why so "impatient"? Sounds like you are not able to use the current Sequent while waiting for the update :P :hihi: :lol:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Gosh is right to prod me every now and again though; I hope that they think that, once released, the update will have been worth the wait. An entirely new UI isn't the only new thing in this release, by the way...
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

stardustmedia wrote:Hey Gosh. Why so "impatient"? Sounds like you are not able to use the current Sequent while waiting for the update :P :hihi: :lol:
no, it's working perfectly fine here and it is still my favourite sequenced multi-effect. it's just that i like the new look of shift2 a lot and so i'm excited to see what the new sequent gui will bring. i would also love to increase the sequent gui size a bit and if i remember correctly the new version will be resizable. this is why i chime in here from time to time to see how it is going. seeing colins reply i'm relieved that he doesn't mind :hug:

Yes, that's right Gosh, the GUI is all vector based, very clean, and resizable. I couldn't go back to using the old UI, and the sooner I can get the new one into everyone's hands, the better. And, as I've said before, I absolutely don't mind the occasional bumps and reminders that users want these changes too.

colin@loomer wrote:Yes, that's right Gosh, the GUI is all vector based, very clean, and resizable. I couldn't go back to using the old UI, and the sooner I can get the new one into everyone's hands, the better. And, as I've said before, I absolutely don't mind the occasional bumps and reminders that users want these changes too.
thank you for the info colin, now i'm even more excited and the waiting will be even harder :pray:

Prod/Bump/Reminder (aspect too, it just feels minky compared to the newer UIs)
Duh

Reminder noted, thanks. In truth, I've not had a chance to work on these UI for the past few weeks due to other engagements, but they are still high on my priority list.

If its not ready its not ready, no problem there, Ex-Poch is more important ;)
Duh

Just a little yearly bump
Duh

Thanks! I haven't forgotten, but in truth I've made only little progress with the updates just because of that other project. Once it's out, it'll be only a few days development, perhaps a week at most, to get Sequent polished and released with the new UI.

Once the other is out, any chance you could look at porting your plugins to AUv3 on IOS, JUCE supports it and they are Sequent is something i miss massively in IOS.
Duh

I have prototype AUv3 versions built of (most of) the product line already, so yes, I'll certainly look into this.

OK that is massive news !!!!!!!!!
Duh

Return to “Loomer”