What is the actual AMG Website at the moment?

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry for asking this, but too much pages and I am loosing the orientation.
Planning to buy a few Apple Loops soon.

Another question:
Are there any plans for new sample packs?

Greetings from Germany

Marcus
#PassionForHappiness

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
b-pole wrote:Sorry for asking this, but too much pages and I am loosing the orientation.

Another question:

Greetings from Germany

Marcus
Hello

This is the website I use

http://amg-software.com/Welcome.html (http://amg-software.com/Welcome.html)

Regards
TPS

b-pole wrote:Sorry for asking this, but too much pages and I am loosing the orientation.

Another question:

Greetings from Germany

Marcus
Hi Marcus,

Yes. After the new versions of ONE and SOLO the next thing should be more libraries. The authoring/tagging of these is a bit tricky but we're aiming to change that and offer a wider selection of content at more different (typically lower) price points. We also hope to be able to open this option up to third parties so it all ties in with a completely new app we have planned. It'll all make sense in due course I think...

Of course the new ONE V2 will load your Apple Loops when it comes out too - and FYI it'll be a free update of course. Hope to have more news very soon...

Cheers - Matt 8)

Of course the new ONE V2 will load your Apple Loops when it comes out too - and FYI it'll be a free update of course. Hope to have more news very soon...
Where are the promised news?
#PassionForHappiness

Very, very soon now... One more very maybe, then we'll be there! It is coming, but these things always take much longer than you expect... Apologies...

Very, very soon now... One more very maybe, then we'll be there! It is coming, but these things always take much longer than you expect... Apologies...
Could you send me a PM if all is "mostly" finished? :wink:
#PassionForHappiness

Return to “AMG”