Midi Functions

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any plans to implant Midi functions to control the parameters and with an hardware interface..like knobs etc in real-time ?

I think that would be very useful.

Automation is the next big topic and will be included in the 0.8 version.

I have been soliciting optinions on MIDI vs Host automation, so far, the majority of users told me to not bother with MIDI and would prefer automation parameters.

You're the first one to specifically request MIDI; what hardware controllers do you use?

As far as I know with Automation, you can only control the parameters with the mouse ? and record the movements ?

In that case I do not find it very useful, since I prefer do modulate all my software with an hardware interface when I create music in real-time.... Almost every midi keyboard have knobs and sliders which can be used to control the reverb, the tail length the room size etc...

I would find this very useful, cause then I would not need to use one static preset for each recording.

I'll try take your suggestions into account; it should not be too difficult to listen to MIDI events in addition to automation, once it is there. Could be included in an update in 0.8.1 or so.

Return to “AriesCode”