Update any time soon?

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

just wondering what's going on with Ariesverb. I'm a mac user and want to buy it, but it's still in beta I suppose and seems unfinished. Any idea when a new update will come along?

Also, will there be a setting to ignore the wet and dry settings on preset switching? This is a pretty key feature using a reverb as a send effect.

cheers

Hi Echoes,

yes, a switch for wet and dry settings is on my list!

Please stay tuned.
Ariesverb development was halted due to me doing contracting work. But it's resumed again.

The next version will have AU compatibility, automation and an integrated save feature.

Great to hear, thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I just love how CPU efficient this thing is.

One other little detail I'm not sure if you've considered: currently the plug-in opens in a compact view and the first thing I always do is to expand it to full view, either presets or the parameter view. It would be really handy if there was a way that It could default to one of the full views. Maybe a default setting or it could just open to the preset page.

Cheers

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Great to hear, thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I just love how CPU efficient this thing is.
+1 :D
Echoes in the Attic wrote:It would be really handy if there was a way that It could default to one of the full views. Maybe a default setting or it could just open to the preset page.
+1 (again :))

Echoes in the Attic wrote:One other little detail I'm not sure if you've considered: currently the plug-in opens in a compact view and the first thing I always do is to expand it to full view, either presets or the parameter view. It would be really handy if there was a way that It could default to one of the full views. Maybe a default setting or it could just open to the preset page.

Cheers
There's already an option for this on the settings page:

Oh excellent! My bad, didn't see that. Thanks JPRacer!

Any chance of mousewheel scroll in the next update? Having to grab that scroll bar all the time is a little maddening ;) I remember when stylus rmx didn't have mousewheel scrolling, it's amazing how much of a pain in the butt it was...

Mousewheel support is already in the numeric spinners. I suppose you mean mousewheel support for scrolling through the presets browser? Thats a handy feature for sure; I hope if its not too much work then its in.

ya for mousewheel support I meant any pane with a scroll bar.

Some good news: I have mousewheel support running for both sliders and scroll lists. It will be included in the next version.

Return to “AriesCode”