Is AriesVerb still in development?

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

Was wondering if this thing is still being developed? I really like the sound of the plugin and am contemplating a purchase. However, at 129 euros it isn't exactly a cheap plugin and not one I would consider wise to treat as an impulse buy as it's still beta.

Do you have any plans on finishing the plugin at some point? It does seem to work fine in Reaper on windows 7 64bit but would it be possible to get a native 64bit version at some point in the future?

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

*crickets*

I'd also like to know.

I'm wondering about this too. Back in the summer he said he found and fixed one bug that made the screen go completely white in a DAW (which makes it harder to trust), but no update as of yet. He also said he'd added mousewheel support for scrolling windows and I think parameters too. I wouldn't buy it when it seems like it's worked on intermittently, but I hope it gets attention again, it's a great verb.

Damn.. I really really want to buy this thing. Anybody bought it lately? Is there an automated key/serial at purchase?

Yeah.. it's that good. I'm prepared to risk 130 euros on this thing.

it might be worth sending off an email to see what the status is. It really has been a while and understandably nobody wants to buy something that seems like it gets left for years at a time. It's expected if it's free but something in beta for 2 years for 130 dollars or whatever it is sort of worries me. I really do love the sound and low cpu usage as well though.

Christian just answered my email today. Ariesverb is still being developed and is not abandoned at all. The license system after purchase is semi-automatic and he monitors it daily so it shouldn't be a problem purchasing the product.

I'll let you know how it goes once I have made my purchases (which I will as soon as I get a clear status on my credit balance! :) ).

Cheers!
bManic

I bought this too, but I do wonder about the future.

It deserves much more...

it's amazing the effects you can get out of it, there are nice verbs without doubt but I love it for the mind melting special effects and would love to see this side developed further...

Purchased Sunday night. Got my license key instantly, but still no link to the full version.

Got it. :love:

I've just bought it. Received the serial instantly too.

Waiting for the download link area.

:roll:

I'd buy it, but no parameters are exposed to the host. Also it drives me crazy when a window is not scrollable with a mousewheel or trackpad. 130 is no small change for something that is still in beta and pre 1.0 and been on the last version for over a year. I hope development resumes soon.

"A new version 0.7.6 is underway, addressing most of the issues raised in the past.

Registered users can now download the new version from their private area.
A public release follows shortly.

Thanks for staying tuned!"

Hi Christian! What's the plan about AriesVerb for the rest of 2011?

I want to get it but the lack of news make me nervous.

I've been contemplating purchase for over a couple years now. Doesn't seem like ti's moving too fast, as it's been in beta that whole time. :(

Return to “AriesCode”