Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

(*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

farjedi
KVRer

24 posts since 12 Oct, 2007, from OXford,UK

Postby farjedi; Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 am (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

I couldn't believe it today when I received an email from Christian about an 64bit update to Aries Verb..you remember, possibly the longest Beta in the history of software. It's been 4 years since the last update and then 4 years since the initial release!

Imagine my surprise when I install and after more surprise at being able to locate my serial (reaper users float the plugin as I couldn't enter the serial otherwise) it's fully functioning, a sonic feast to rediscover and experiment with.

How stable it is time will tell, but Christian you really came through for us !
:clap: :clap: :clap:
farjedi
KVRer

Postby farjedi; Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Furthermore I've forgotten how unique and tasty this thing sounds.. and it's using anout 0.22% cpu on most presets, and my macbook pro is old and not that powerful!
farjedi
KVRer

Postby farjedi; Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

So I've discovered a few issues in Reaper..it being the Save, Rescan and Reveal headings are not clickable and seem to be bringing up Reaper menus.

Presets are storing into reapers own preset menu so all is not lost.
c_voltage
KVRian

968 posts since 16 May, 2004, from Soviet Union

Postby c_voltage; Mon May 22, 2017 6:12 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Damn, can't believe. It's really occurred. Well, i bring back all my bad words, and hope to automation. :lol:
SpecialSpecimen
KVRist

169 posts since 20 Dec, 2007

Postby SpecialSpecimen; Wed May 24, 2017 1:35 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

This is actually unbelievable...

Where the hell is my license code.
Christian Schüler
KVRist

245 posts since 23 Nov, 2004, from Hamburg, Germany

Postby Christian Schüler; Fri May 26, 2017 11:35 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

farjedi wrote:So I've discovered a few issues in Reaper..it being the Save, Rescan and Reveal headings are not clickable and seem to be bringing up Reaper menus.

Presets are storing into reapers own preset menu so all is not lost.

Hi Farjedi,
this is a known issue for now. The window positioning in the non-floated FX window is slightly off, so that AriesVerb overlaps some Reaper controls. I have no idea why this is and I need to consult with Cockos about it. The workaround is simple, either float, or slightly resize the FX window, the position then snaps into the right place again.
Esgalachoir
KVRian

853 posts since 25 May, 2008, from Colorado

Postby Esgalachoir; Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:53 am Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Hi Christian,
I just wanted to say again that I'm glad you're back. I love Ariesverb and it's great to see that you are able and/or willing to give attention to this area of your work again - I think Ariesverb is something of a masterpiece.

- Corin
Christian Schüler
KVRist

245 posts since 23 Nov, 2004, from Hamburg, Germany

Postby Christian Schüler; Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Thank you Corin
Esgalachoir
KVRian

853 posts since 25 May, 2008, from Colorado

Postby Esgalachoir; Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 pm Re: (*&@£@&^!!!!! Christian Lives!

Christian Schüler wrote:Thank you Corin

You're welcome. :)

Moderator: Christian Schüler

Return to AriesCode