A "Thank You !" to all the preset designers

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sean, I find it extraordinary that you managed to gather such an ARMY of avid preset designers, who are willing to give back to the community, thus extending Valhalla DSP's products infinitely. personally, I cannot remember such a thing with any other fx processor (besides Reaktor - which is an open environment to begin with).

I am no tweaker, and I think a lot of users - although hard to admit of such "incapability" :D - will feel the same. as such, the presets are a GODSEND.

With loads and loads of free presets on offer (besides the stock ones), one can build extreme soundscapes. from the "Duh..." to the "WHA !" (or "from mundane to insane" ? I am not a native English speaker...).
I solute them all designers and thank you for the wonderful infrastructure you have managed to build !

T.

(Oh, and I hope the video of the miserable owl is not relevant anymore... and never will be :))
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Valhalla DSP”