Talk about websites you like to buy plugins from.

RELATED
PRODUCTS

valhallasound wrote:
Ideally, there would be NO email when purchasing a plugin. I want to have user accounts, where you log in with your email address and password, and then have access to all the plugins you have purchased, as well as the serial numbers for each plugin, invoices for those who care, and beta versions (if any) of the plugins you own.
Sounds good. But pretty please don't forget an option to let the user change their email address after account creation. Many don't, and that can be hellishly annoying. And you'd have to consider security issues, of course, TLS/SSL would be a requirement, a password recovery function that doesn't send out new passwords via email (hello, PSP!), secure password storage and so on. But I guess you know that.
As mentioned by others, user initiated license transfers like AD are a good thing.
Opt-in for update notifications is also good.

I like the way Camel Audio does there sales and account . Seems straight forward .

Plugin Discounts, JRRshop, AudioDeluxe all have some pretty good sites to buy from. I did buy from PluginBoutique once but it took forever to get my serial number after buying from them :/
:borg:

Return to “Valhalla DSP”