FreqEcho bug in FL

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The "last tweaked" features don't work properly with FreqEcho. It always picks up the "highCut" parameter for some reason, no matter what knob you turn.

i only tweaked it via live recording so far which works fine (turning the knobs on the GUI), but as of now i have no clue how to do exact automation in FL.
You can probably do it by browsing the parameter list but that's a bit of a pain.

I'm really glad it seems to work fine in Ubermod, that would've SUCKED!

FreqEcho was last updated in March 2010. There are a lot of aspects of that plugin that aren't ideal: the sliders default to circular, the font is Arial, not enough sync options, no 64-bit versions, etc.

Fortunately, help is on the way. I have a 64-bit version of FreqEcho, with a revamped, resizable GUI, that I should release for OSX in the next few days. The Windows version will follow in the net few weeks, as part of my drive to get Windows AAX versions out the door.

Sean Costello

Great to hear!
Hope you didn't leave in the bits that cause FL Studio's midi learn workaround (last tweaked) to malfunction. As i said, your newer plugins don't have that issue, so you must have done something different.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”