looking at ubermod/questions

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so i just sold my waves h-delay (don't want to invest in anymore waves plugins) im looking for a delay that is good for ambient electronica to use with my omnisphere/unolx . i don't make straight ambient but sort of a synthpop/ambient/industrial sound. anybody like the birthday massacre?

i really love the sound of a shimmery moving pad over any other sound and also love those big ambient washes drenched in reverb/delay like drones, pads, textures, and fx. would ubermod be good for this type of music. im looking for a more ambient delay. i already own stw reflex which i love but just curious what others think (both biased/non biased) of ubermod. im looking for fx i can add to omnisphere to give them movement. and also not a one trick pony like as i have reflex for that. something that's also good bang for the buck.

i make/try to make music like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWJ3_1oU7Uo

but with no guitars/vocals

i just invested in ableton live 9 standard and haven't finished a song in like 4 years due to not being happy with any daws though i write tons of demos just haven't got to the final mixing stage in 4 years is what i mean. i really really like ableton live and am looking to start that fire in me again.

and i just invested in jbl lsr 305s so im ready for a fight, im just not sure yet if ubermod is the answer i seek. what do owners think of it and how has it changed/imroved your sound if it did.

Valhalla ÜberMod will do fantastic ambient reverb and delay. It's a fantastic plugin and way underpriced at $50. Buy it, learn it, profit :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

just bought. i hope this is as good as i hear it is. demos sounds er lol first word that came to my mind was also fantastic :ud:

nothing yet. i guess seans still sleeping :zzz:

Yeah, automated downloads are nicer than having to manually send em out. ÜberMod is fantastic, though, you'll love it.

i received it around 12 pm today.

Cool, that wasn't too bad for a manual process, then. Have you checked out the drone generation presets? Start with one of those, tweak, and automate the parameters for some fun stuff.

Try Shimmer too, my fave for Eno/Lanois style pitch shifted shimmering orchestral reverb drone goodness!

Return to “Valhalla DSP”