thank you simon for the vintage and unbermod presets

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just wanted to make a public thread thanking simon stockhausen for his incredible vintage/ubermod presets. thank you, they are great :tu:

I'll second that thanks. Simon plays ÜberMod like a fine instrument.

Thank you guys for thanking me, in case some readers don't know what we're on about, you can find donationware presets for VVV, VRoom and ÜberMod on this patchpool page (in the ValhallaDSP-tab) plus 20 gazillion demo tracks using those presets. Sean's work is very inspiring for sure!!!

Sampleconstruct wrote:Thank you guys for thanking me, in case some readers don't know what we're on about, you can find donationware presets for VVV, VRoom and ÜberMod on this patchpool page (in the ValhallaDSP-tab) plus 20 gazillion demo tracks using those presets. Sean's work is very inspiring for sure!!!
GO GET THEM, FOLKS!

I'm also happy that Simon is using the Designers preset category for VintageVerb. I will readily admit that Simon is one of the folks I had in mind when creating the Designer category.

Sean Costello

With the six brand-new algos I guess it's time for some more presets then, I have used the Beta for many months now and I'll collect what's in the preset folders as soon as the new version has been officially released.

And don't forget the release trailer :)

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/v ... erb-tracks

Thank you Simon. These are great!

Return to “Valhalla DSP”