Valhalla DSP survey

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

as i was notified per email, the survey, which has been talked about here before, is up. I get an "internal server error" message though, when i click on the link in the mail. Are you still working on the page?

Edit: Oh well, i guess the whole site is not accessible atm, so i figure there IS work on it atm... but why not send out those mails AFTER the work has been done?
Last edited by chk071 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can't get through to any of the website at all

Server taking a hammering! A good sign for Sean of his popularity :)

Yep, same here, can't even open the survey. :(

lnikj wrote:Server taking a hammering!
Didn't think of that. But, really? :) I guess it's really not that much of a run...

Yeah, Sean just confirmed on Twitter, too many people trying to do the survey at once etc.

Yep, we got enough hits to crash the server. Our web developer is working on it right now...

Alright, thanks for confirming. Will try it later then. :)

It's so colourful.
True.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eric Bradley Cardenas
http://logicpromusic.com
@EricBradley

Wow finally managed to complete the survey and download the plugin, thanks! Got a nasty little error message right at the end but all good now :tu:

Thanks Sean I rain a mega amount of jelly babies upon you. Got the email, filled out the survey and got the plugin it's amazing. Turns very simple synth sounds into deep complex ones with a 3d ness about them. Is it influenced by the Boss RBF-10 ?
Last edited by Jax Pok on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

valhallasound wrote:Yep, we got enough hits to crash the server. Our web developer is working on it right now...
Its hard to be popular :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Jax Pok wrote:Thanks Sean I rain a mega amount of jelly babies upon you. Got the email, filled out the survey and got the plugin it's amazing. Turns very simple synth sounds into deep complex ones with a 3d ness about them. Is it influenced by the Boss RBF-10 ?
I've never worked with an RBF-10 before. I own the 1/2 rack Boss pitch shifter, but I have to admit that it is in storage somewhere, so I didn't use it as a reference for SpaceModulator. The graphic similarities are just coincidence, but I like the look of those Boss half racks!

Sean Costello

Preset making live on video - as I was stepping through all the modes again I just dialed in things on the fly and saved what I like, a zip folder with those results can be downloaded below. On Mac place the download folder here (no idea where the windows location would be): HD/Application Support/Valhalla DSP, LLC/ValhallaSpaceModulator/

Download Presets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyiUvo6BZfw

The web developer did a LOT of work today on getting the web server running faster - moving to a higher server tier, moving some links to a faster service, that sort of thing. I know that there are a fair chunk of people that completed the survey, but had the website time out before getting their links. At some point tomorrow, we'll have a solution in place for this, so if you haven't received your SpaceModulator links yet, hang tight and thanks for being patient!

Sean Costello

Return to “Valhalla DSP”