MIDI sync Predelay on Vintage Verb and Room

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the title suggests. much time would be save than looking at a conversion chart.
Eg 1/8, 2/4, 4/4T

No need to use a conversion chart. Go to your nearest calculator and divide 60,000 by the BPM to get the quarter note delay (30,000 for 1/8 note, etc.). So, for example to determine the delay time at 120BPM, divide 60000 by 120 to get 500ms delay time. 130bpm: 60000/130 = 461.54, or 462ms. And so on.

Or, if that is too much trouble, place a delay line with MIDI sync support in front of Valhalla Vintage Verb.

Personally, I would rather that ValhallaDSP works on implementing their next plugin will be instead of adding features like this to the current projects.
Sam Trenholme — Software developer, electronic musician — Listen to my music: http://caulixtla.com/music

Adding MIDI Sync to VintageVerb/Room/Plate/Shimmer would require adding new parameters, which would break compatibility with older projects for some users. Backwards compatibility is far more important than new features for the majority of users, so I won't be adding parameters to any of the existing Valhalla plugins.

Cheers caulixtla.
I have place a delay line in front like you said. It works like a charm.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”