*tumbleweed*

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, what's happening in VAZ world? Didn't see a post from MadGav in quite a while. Last time he posted he did mention he was fighting a flu, but hopefully he's better now?

It would be nice to know what are his plans for VAZ in 2013. 64-bit would bring VAZ more in line with modern times!

I've been working on things for the longer term, if/when anything reaches fruition it will be available as 64-bit.

Good to hear you're alright and well! And good to hear about 64-bit! :)

MadGav wrote:I've been working on things for the longer term, if/when anything reaches fruition it will be available as 64-bit.
Nice,
very nice! :)

MadGav wrote:I've been working on things for the longer term, if/when anything reaches fruition it will be available as 64-bit.
This is excellent news!

Will the plugin version support 32 or even 64 inputs and outputs?

I have been toying with buying a RME 648 and a large handful of expert sleepers modules..... :-)

Kevin

As a slight aside with current VAZ Modular supporting different numbers of inputs and outputs is quite trivial (there *is* a 32-out instrument version) so if anyone has a pressing need for a different i/o configuration it can likely be done.

What future releases will be is anyones guess :D

Martin

MadGav wrote:As a slight aside with current VAZ Modular supporting different numbers of inputs and outputs is quite trivial (there *is* a 32-out instrument version) so if anyone has a pressing need for a different i/o configuration it can likely be done.

What future releases will be is anyone's guess :D

Martin
Maybe I should share the patch I have created ;-)

I never would have thought when I started using VAZ in the old days it would grow into a product that could output individual polyphonic DCO's and Envelopes etc... I have tested this with the standalone version and it works amazingly. I am actually able to feed the VAZ oscillators out into real analog VCF's and then back in to VAZ to be processed some more.

The only problem I have found is at really low buffer sizes (1ms) VAZ struggles with that many inputs and outputs (24+) and mutes, it could also be the crapy MOTU drivers, but I am thinking that running in a host such as Cantabile might help with this...

:)

Just checking in, any current/future plans for development, MadGav?
How about that LowPass Gate Module?

VAZ Modular is IMO still the best native software modular ever in its balance of depth/usability and great sound/CPU friendliness...I've tried Reaktor, ACE, Bazille, Sonigen, Blok, KarmaFX, Void, Bidule, Pure Data, Mulab MUX, Tassman, etc...

Just posting to say I *have* read the post...

Logging in just to say how wonderful Vaz Modular is and after all this years it's still the only softsynth I use. Organic and alive, just love it!

I would pay alot for an update to 64-bit, maybe Mac support and new interesting modules :)

Best regards,
Erik

Return to “VAZ Synths”