VAZ Plus 2.10 beta 5 released

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes, still getting that problem.

when i first load vaz plus the filter cutoff slider is all the way to the left but i can hear the oscillator as if the filter is fully open. it also sounds like the amplitude sustain is set all the way to the left even though the slider is all the way to the right - if i grab both of these sliders and move them just 1/255 division it seems to 'register' and behaves as expected. if i scroll to the next empty patch (using reapers built patch scroller built into the vst window) i can't hear any sound - which is expected as the filter is fully closed on the gui. if i then scroll back to the first patch it behaves in the expected way - i can't hear any sound.

it just seems to be on startup there is a problem.

I've uploaded alpha 4 which adds a x2 oversample option as per 2010/Modular.

Martin

Finally reproduced the startup sliders in the wrong place thing!

I've uploaded beta 5 with a fix for the synth state problems at startup.

Martin

i must thank you for the time you've spent on vaz plus. all the bugs i found have gone and the oversampling option is just the icing on the cake! i just gave it a thorough test - everything working perfect as far as i can see.

mucho gratitude :D:D:D

I'm afraid the standalone beta version doesn't like my asio drivers. I get an instant crash when ever I try and enable asio, but it's fine with directsound/mme drivers.
I'm on vista 32bit with a terratec ewx24/96 card.

Mart.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Do 2010 or Modular work with that ASIO driver?

Martin

Cool!
I saw this today. Will downlaod the beta this weekend and try it out.

MadGav wrote:Do 2010 or Modular work with that ASIO driver?

Martin
Mod works fine, and Plus was fine prior to the recent betas.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Can you try using the VazAudioAsio.dll from the latest VazMod beta please? That is working with VAZ Plus on Crossover Games + WineAsio for me... (one thing this Mac lark is certainly not good for, ASIO testing!)

Martin

MadGav wrote:Can you try using the VazAudioAsio.dll from the latest VazMod beta please?
Ah, yes - that did the trick :)

Thanks,
Mart.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

thanks for this. without a doubt the best value i ever got out of £40.

thanks for the update , love this synth!
Nobody's a nobody...

Return to “VAZ Synths”