Price Changes!

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! is there still an upgrade path from VAZ2010 to VAZ Mod? & if so, how much???

Thanks Martin! :D

I'll try to work in a mention of the new prices in the next issue of Wusik Sound Magazine. I do like my modulars. :wink:
Trouble with beards is you're always smelling peanut butter.

Hello??

Is there an upgrade path from 2010 to Modular? According to the website, there isn't... :help:

I'm reconsidering upgrade paths at present, will post here when done!

Martin

Just started trying out Vaz as I'm looking for a nord modular replacement and this seems to be it and at that price it's pretty affordable too. :)

My question is, would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)

One last question is, are you planning on some way of assigning parameters to automation parameters within the DAW (or is this possible and I've missed it?) ;)

I realise this is difficult because of the nature of modular synths but Native instruments have a great way of doing this with a list of assignable "pre-done" automation parameters you can link with the internal controls.

Thanks in advance for any answers and I look forward to getting my teeth into this great synth!

MBN

musicbynumbers wrote:would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)
What hosts would support this? Technically not hard to provide. Standalone supports lots of ins and outs btw.
musicbynumbers wrote:are you planning on some way of assigning parameters to automation parameters within the DAW (or is this possible and I've missed it?) ;)
Not there at present, but has obvious uses, would a bank of parameters with some means to link those to controls be sufficient? Or maybe shadowing some MIDI controls per channel?

Martin

I've just added:
  • VAZ Modular (for 2010 v2 owners) £114.99
    VAZ 2010 (upgrade from v1) £14.99

MadGav wrote:
musicbynumbers wrote:would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)
What hosts would support this? Technically not hard to provide. Standalone supports lots of ins and outs btw.
Just about any, that I know of?

Return to “VAZ Synths”