Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
mikusan
KVRian

691 posts since 26 Jun, 2003, from UK

Postby mikusan; Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:00 am

Wow! is there still an upgrade path from VAZ2010 to VAZ Mod? & if so, how much???
Astrin
KVRist

59 posts since 26 Feb, 2011

Postby Astrin; Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks Martin! :D

I'll try to work in a mention of the new prices in the next issue of Wusik Sound Magazine. I do like my modulars. :wink:
Trouble with beards is you're always smelling peanut butter.
mikusan
KVRian

691 posts since 26 Jun, 2003, from UK

Postby mikusan; Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 am

Hello??

Is there an upgrade path from 2010 to Modular? According to the website, there isn't... :help:
MadGav
KVRian

511 posts since 8 Nov, 2000

Postby MadGav; Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 am

I'm reconsidering upgrade paths at present, will post here when done!

Martin
musicbynumbers
KVRer

27 posts since 16 Jun, 2006

Postby musicbynumbers; Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 am

Just started trying out Vaz as I'm looking for a nord modular replacement and this seems to be it and at that price it's pretty affordable too. :)

My question is, would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)

One last question is, are you planning on some way of assigning parameters to automation parameters within the DAW (or is this possible and I've missed it?) ;)

I realise this is difficult because of the nature of modular synths but Native instruments have a great way of doing this with a list of assignable "pre-done" automation parameters you can link with the internal controls.

Thanks in advance for any answers and I look forward to getting my teeth into this great synth!

MBN
MadGav
KVRian

Postby MadGav; Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

musicbynumbers wrote:would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)

What hosts would support this? Technically not hard to provide. Standalone supports lots of ins and outs btw.

musicbynumbers wrote:are you planning on some way of assigning parameters to automation parameters within the DAW (or is this possible and I've missed it?) ;)

Not there at present, but has obvious uses, would a bank of parameters with some means to link those to controls be sufficient? Or maybe shadowing some MIDI controls per channel?

Martin
MadGav
KVRian

Postby MadGav; Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

I've just added:
    VAZ Modular (for 2010 v2 owners) £114.99
    VAZ 2010 (upgrade from v1) £14.99
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16288 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:45 pm

MadGav wrote:
musicbynumbers wrote:would you be up for adding more ins and outs to the fx version (say 8in and 8 out) as this is something I use to do a lot with my old pulsar modular from creamware as I could use it to cross-modulate all inputs with each other via FM, envelope following etc so would be very interested in a version that had 8 ins and outs :)

What hosts would support this? Technically not hard to provide. Standalone supports lots of ins and outs btw.

Just about any, that I know of?
Previous

Moderator: MadGav

Return to VAZ Synths