Piz MIDI Plugins

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

insertpizhere wrote:
korakios wrote:Could you check the zip file link?It seems that the zip file is a bit corrupted!
Thanks, should be fixed now.
Yup!It's fixed,thanks!
I just noticed the 64bit version...congratulations! :)

These plugins look perfect for what I'm trying to do, but I can't seem to get the 32-bit windows file to unzip. This may be an issue with my comp, but I've used the built in XP utility, 7-zip, winrar, and winzip with no success. Upon reaching the dlls, it tells me they are of an unsupported compression or that the archive is corrupt. When I attempt to unzip the 64-bit archive, it works...any ideas? Thanks.

should be fixed (again)...

i guess i need to start checking this stuff.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

It works now. Thanks so much for the quick response!

IPZ, do you still plan to make a GUI for some of your midi plugin (Probability ! ! ! ! :love: )
Cheers

Just a note, plugins have just been updated for Windows and Mac. I'll try to get Linux done soon. Also changed the Google Code repository from svn to git.
sinkmusic wrote:IPZ, do you still plan to make a GUI for some of your midi plugin (Probability ! ! ! ! :love: )
Cheers
someday...
wrongtastic, baby

Ok, thanks ;)

Hi, PIZ
I am experiencing crashes with PIZ Midi Out, in both Reaper & Ext2, when i try to change the midi output from the dropdown menu.
This is the message i get :
[quote=computer borg said]Access violation at address 08771D83 in module 'PIZ midiOut.dll'. Read of address 00000000.
[/quote]
I try to use Piz Midi Out instead of the bugy Ext2 midi out module, but it doesn't work so far :oops:

can't reproduce it here... first let's make sure you're using the same version i am. i just uploaded the current build (compiled today) at http://thepiz.org/pizmidi/midiOut.zip

let me know if that one is any better...
wrongtastic, baby

Hi
Thank you, PIZ.
That new version doesn't seem to crash :)
I haven't found yet the proper routings to control my syths, but, at least, switching the devices from teh dropdown menu (even while playing) doesn't make the host crash (both in Reaper & Ext2).
I will try to make it work, now, but this new version doesn't crash.

Looking forward to testing them all out

Just a big thank you for your tools, they're awesome to have.

Seems to be links missing from your site for (un)link, maybe I missed it but I found the URL to get it somewhere else.
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

your midiOut uses around 30% of my CPU, the midi out of AudioToCC uses about 50%. Is it just me?
miedex

Hi, Piz.
I was wondering : i am having trouble controlling some hardware synths using CTRLR panels. Maybe it is due to some midi device compatibiliy (conflict with the DAW using it at the same time as the plugin tries to), as some users seem to use Midi Yoke.
I don't really want to install a virtual midi cable, as a few years ago it messed my computer, so i was wondering if your Midi Out plugin could be used that way ?

It might work, but Ctrlr is also written with Juce, so it might use the same or similar code as my midiOut.

My favorite virtual MIDI port is loopMIDI: http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/loopMIDI.html
Different from others in that the ports only exist while the loopMIDI program is running.
wrongtastic, baby

Return to “Insert Piz Here”