midi chorder note mapper

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any news on updates?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

The next version should be out in a few days, also for Mac OS, and with strumming.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

wrongtastic, baby

Hi, great plugin !

I'm trying it in Studio One and have a problem.

When activating strum it only strums on the root note even if it is set to "Global"
Is that intended ?
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Definitely not intended; it's supposed to work the same way as when strumming is off. Fixed now in v1.2.1. Thanks for the report!
wrongtastic, baby

Thanks, will try the update asap :-)

Donation on the way 8)
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

it seems midi chord can't play fast notes anymore is there any quantization going on?

i'm using it on windows 7 here.

What exactly is going wrong? Skipped notes, stuck notes? If strumming is not on, it shouldn't affect the timing at all. With strumming, the first output note should be in time with the input note.
wrongtastic, baby

when loading a default instance of the new midi chord,notes are skipped.
seems like it is only playing fourths and 8ths.
loading a default instance of the previous midi chords version,everything is working.

I couldn't reproduce the problem but I just uploaded version 1.2.2 attempting to fix this. Download again and let me know if it's any better.
wrongtastic, baby

yes it's working now,many thanks! :)

donated, thank you for amazing product

some requests for future please

copy chord- can this feature copy last played chord, so that you don't have hold the chord to copy it.

midi chord analyzer - can you think about a feature that will disable 'midi thru' and only play recognized chords - great to play full chords while only pressing enough keys to make a recognition.

a little difficult to view the about (?) info. Perhaps mouse wheel support?

Better indication on the GUI of when a chord is stored and on which key. I don't see any indication of this (cubase).

Get some stuck chords often, Panic button?

Possible to only list chords compatible with specific Key Mode Scales?

New 'Strum modes' just some random thoughts:
- finger style?
- keyboard chords? (two hand techniques?)

Chord Guess is not as accurate as MidiChordAnalyzer. No problem though I can setup both to work together.

cheers

trying out the latest midichords x64 1.2.2 i get stuck notes like crazy, seems like everything sticks.

went back to 1.0.11 and its fine.

this is in reaper x64 using yamaha wx5 windsynth so theres breath controller going on as well as pitch bend so maybe something about multiple overlapping cc's throwing off note offs.

i dont have a clue really. i run maybe 2 dozen midichords in my setup so maybe having a lot loaded is throwing off something.

just initial gut feeling is something is wrong with note off messages maybe.

pure speculation.

Is there a resource for legacy builds ?

I am getting major crashing in live 8 OS X 10.6.8

insertpizhere wrote:Anyway, I just added a play button, support for 128 programs with optional program change listen.
Why not switching among the various files via bank select then? As an alternative to using the menu and mouse. Thanks for this great tool.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”