MidiChords problems, hanging notes

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there,

i really love midichords and i want to use it. the problem is, that this issue makes it kind of unusable for me, at least its not so cool to use it. the tones of every chord are always sustained infinitily long, like there is some midiOff missing. is this a known bug? or is this a demo limitation?
thanks for answers!

greetings from berlin
chris

i have the same issue and i dont mean to be mean but its kind of a relief im not the only one. i thought maybe it was because i was loading it into projects where i had a lot of fully loaded instances.

instead i use a previous version that works well, 1.0.11.

iph was in here for a moment and mentioned he might be fixing that but he also said hes pretty busy so that probably wont be soon.

hey tony,

thanks for your answer. i read somewhere the same, that the 1.0.11 version seems to be working. now the question is, where can i find that old version? on iphs webpage there is no archive or something like this. can you send it to me?

thank you
bye chris

i can, tho ideally we should find a place where it can be uploaded for everyone.

zippyshare.com, you can upload files without registration...

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/98181427/file.html
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/9243277/file.html

i cant tell the version w/o installing so check it out and let me know which one this is. i think its right....

great man. i extracted the non x64 version, it seems to be 1.0.1 beta. i will try it out for a while this afternoon, i hope it works, because its really a great programm to have. thank you for your help dude.
greets chris

Same problem here, and unfortunately the 1.0.1 that Tony posted was crashing my host. I did find 1.0.2 with the Jan 2012 version of pizjuce on Google code, and so far it seems fine.
https://code.google.com/p/pizmidi/downloads/list[/url]

thanks for the link!

funny tho, the 64 bit version is missing the dll for midichords.

anyways good to hear your workin!

i do get occasional crashing while editing with midichords gui, so i save often. it never happens when the midichords gui isn't open so it doesnt mess with live playing thankfully.

Tony, you really use it in an awesome way.

I added a feature, because it's open-source, that i felt was desperately needed :-D

the source code was v1.2.2, I don't know if those bugs you guys talked about still exist, because I needed to have that channel naming feature added first before i could use the plugin with WIVI or Kontakt in reaper.

wow, thats really cool.

i think the last version that didnt give me any problems as fr as stuck notes is the one in my video, which i still use.

ill try this updated one next week when theres some time and see, i sure like the new feature a lot.

The latest source code still produces stuck notes in the Windows version. This bug turned up after I switched primarily to Mac OS, which is one reason why I haven't fixed it yet. I didn't realize how bad it was until trying it in Windows. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

completely awesome!

I haven't experienced any stuck notes yet, because the EWI sends a CC11 value of 0 every time i stop playing, which for most synths i use doubles as a volume control, effectively silencing them. However, i've only been using this plugin since saturday lol

hard to tell w/o bein there but i dont think cc11 would mask whats going on, every note you played would still have all the previous notes ringing/holding.

thered be no mistaking it.

tempting to test it here but im not touching anything till after the gigs this weekend, big annual bowie show/benifit for cats at 1st av in mpls and its always packed.

so probably monday. maybe sooner if i have a chance to rig it thru my net pc.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”