MidiChords problems, hanging notes

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I uploaded version 1.2.3 which should be better for stuck notes.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

Is the source code on Google Code updated to reflect this?

Yup.
wrongtastic, baby

1.2.4 now, hopefully this one will be good for a while.
wrongtastic, baby

hello and thanks for midichords!

I am still experiencing a note-off issue when using v 1.2.4 in Strum "mode".
Sometimes after releasing a trigger note the chord still sustains. Is this behavior by design for Strum mode?

I'm on Win7-32 SP1.

Thanks

Ok, I'm able to get some stuck notes if I stop host playback in the middle of a strummed chord. I'll fix that as soon as possible. Otherwise I haven't been able to reproduce any stuck notes.
wrongtastic, baby

Version 1.2.5 is up.
wrongtastic, baby

hmm,with this version i'm getting a load error "dll is missing" in buzz x64,the previous version is loading fine though.

weird, it loads for me in buzz...
wrongtastic, baby

insertpizhere wrote:weird, it loads for me in buzz...
i accidentally downloaded the x86 version of midi chords and buzz didn't recognized it.

downloaded the x64 version from here and after a full rescan it is loading fine,thanks. :)

http://www.thepiz.org/plugins/?p=midiChords

sorry for the inconvenience.

insertpizhere wrote:Version 1.2.5 is up.
Hi,
I donated last year after I downloaded MidiChords and I have been very happy with it in use. Now I am getting stuck notes using it with my favorite new vst host BloXpander by eaReckon.com

Could you please take a look at the free Demo of BloXpander, and tell me if I am doing something wrong.
Rankonfile
| Forte 3 | BloXpander | Cubase 7
Plugins used : NI Komplete 8 | Halion 5 | OrangeTreeSamples instruments | Omnisphere | SynthMaster 2.6 | Tone 2 Saurus | Lounge Lizard EP-4 | Stylus RMX - etc.

i tried the latest last night in my setup for a bit.

its definately improved a lot, i didnt get any stuck notes until i started messing with the strumming a lot.

it happened during a program change also.

then while working with the guitar display it started randomly assigning notes to different channels.

i went back to 1.0.11 for now just because its real solid and i'm not immediately needing the new features but i do like the new ideas.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”