midiPitchBendToNotes for OSX?

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

So instead of writing my own midi mapper, I decided to try out insertpizhere's midiPitchBendToNotes to remap the midi coming out of my q-chord.

Downloaded the OSX collection, but there is no midiPitchBendToNotes?

I can't find anyone else asking about it, so I'm possibly the only OSX user to require it.

Will it ever appear as part of this OSX midi plug collection or do I need to finish my Plogue version?

Cheers :)

I know your post is super old, but I also want to use the midiPitchBendToNotes on a Mac. The Piz's site is not active, and neither is Paul Cecchetti's music site (his real world name.) This plugin was the only one I have found to fix the weird strum plate issue on the Suzuki QChord. Did you either find a version of it for MacOS, or did you make one?

Hey LemonEar,

I'm so sorry, I wasn't able to get Piz version that I recall. I think what I ended up doing was plugging it into an SY77, setting the pitch-bend to an octave (or was it 2?) and just playing that with it! I feel like I made more progress with my one than the version I found on my drive, but perhaps I didn't.

I sold it a few years later so I can't now finish it. I do remember looking, in case the buyer wanted to do it, and I'm sure I found one.
--looking--

this old thread gives a solution, you could use BJG145's post to help you design something
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=245656&p=6614594#p6614594

yeah, i think it was this I found for the buyer
https://antifluke.blogspot.com/2010/09/ ... lease.html

Hope that helps!

--edit
hmm, just reading through that last linked page and a lot of the users are complaining it doesn't work entirely.

Though, near the bottom user 'florian' describes a solution as well. Are you able to use it to make your own?

Return to “Insert Piz Here”