Important Notice - August, 08. 2014 - Please read:

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Important Notice - August, 08. 2014 - Please read: Due to some unforseeable circumstances I've to go to a different place for about 10 to 14 days. The drawback is it is a fairly remote place and I'll have only scarce access to internet. As I don't have a smartphone I won't be able to read and answer to emails thus I took the shop page (on hgf-synthesizer.com) offline as a reply to purchase mails within 24 hours will not be possible.

August, 22. 2014: I'll extend my stay for about another fortnight.

Anyway to put some ease into this situation I did add two neat plugins to the NFGs but You'll have to do some search on your own to find these ;-)

Ha! I found them! X-Wheel Of Fortune 6 Pro and AvatarST Pro! Wonderful machines!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

I can't find

SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

These are absolut great machines,

I was looking for X-Wheeel of fortune 6 for years cause it was not in the NFG and you could not buy it ! Thanks H.G., I am so happy. The great think (for me) different to the X-Wheel 4 pro which is free since a while, you can use midi to play it as a normal VSTi. I am really looking forward trying it out.

Richard

As always H.G., thanks for the great synths!

Thanks you kind sir!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Return to “HG Fortune”