Free User content (Sf2 and/or Patches) for HGFortune VSTi plugins!

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dnekm wrote:I have made the Anomaly 1 .sf2 file free to all users of HG Fortunes instruments.... :D

It can be found here, at the bottom of the page:

http://westgatesounds.net/AnomalySF2/index.html
great - many thanks for this ;-)

HG

Today I feed MF with synth stereo SF2 for Scapes Wizard 2, HHC4 a harsh version of HRS4 for PM2 and some demos with both. John Doe is living!

Thank you, more than 5400 downloads from my MediaFire user-content in three month. Now, there are more than 90 SF2 files.
You can load and play stereo SF2 in other HGFortune VST.
There is a new folder for fxb. First Plutonia to load stereo SF2: JohnDoe-st
Links coming up on HG Fortune's site for user content.

pauleamca wrote: You can load and play stereo SF2 in other HGFortune VST.
right, but these will be processed in mono internally.
pauleamca wrote: There is a new folder for fxb. First Plutonia to load stereo SF2: JohnDoe-st
Linklist is updated.
http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/se/dl/usercontent.html

Fortune wrote:
pauleamca wrote: There is a new folder for fxb. First Plutonia to load stereo SF2: JohnDoe-st
Linklist is updated.
http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/se/dl/usercontent.html
there is also a 2nd folder with patchbanks saved from the abandoned and now deleted Yahoo user group

Wolfgang Palm set Plex 2 on status: free. I make some experiments with JohnDoe-st-009 and 010 (coming soon) containing Plex 2 loops and one shots. By the way Scapes Wizard 2 add it to fat. Today three demos comming up in DATA Punks 0095 AAA. Enjoy .. HG Fortune get the shortest at once ;-)
Last edited by pauleamca on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

pauleamca wrote:Wolfgang Palm set Plex 2 on status: free. I make some experiments with JohnDoe-st-009 and 010 (coming soon) containing Plex 2 loops and one shots. By the way Scapes Wizard 2 add it to fat. Today three demos comming up in DATA Punks 0095 AAA. Enjoy .. HG Fortune get the shortest at once ;-)
Well, though the Plex 2 is now freeware this does not imply the waves are free for separate distribution too. I'll ask Wolfgnag Palm for his permission for a distribution. stay tuned.

HG

HG, I don't used the waves from Plex 2. I record in a normal way from output. It's the same way like making music.

pauleamca wrote:HG, I don't used the waves from Plex 2. I record in a normal way from output. It's the same way like making music.
ok then it is clear ;-)

HG

WOW! More than 8500 dl since a half year on MF ..

You downloaded more than 10000 times .. thanx

obsolete
Last edited by Fortune on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Download index on my Mediafire cloud is 15603 since 4th of July 2011.

In my fxb folder are some new patches for PRO-version of HG Fortunes Magic Music Machines. The Link is on HGF site at the top on the left side in user content.

obsolete ...
Last edited by Fortune on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “HG Fortune”