crackling or do i hear the loop points?

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi hg, im trying to get a really clean ambient sound. i notice that the tiger pro constantly makes little cracklings, pops, and noises. i dont know why, but i do know its coming from the synth itself and not my monitors or daw. ive tried multiple daws, and the problem exists. ive tried adjusting the asio buffer.

it seems that in the majority of the sf2 samples theirs distortion. as if either there not looped well, or there processed with distortion. i dunno if its a lfo, or a delay or what. but something in tiger pro makes noise every time the synth plays. the majority of the patches makes this static like sound every 4 seconds or so. what could it be?

AstralExistence wrote:hi hg, im trying to get a really clean ambient sound. i notice that the tiger pro constantly makes little cracklings, pops, and noises. i dont know why, but i do know its coming from the synth itself and not my monitors or daw. ive tried multiple daws, and the problem exists. ive tried adjusting the asio buffer.

it seems that in the majority of the sf2 samples theirs distortion. as if either there not looped well, or there processed with distortion. i dunno if its a lfo, or a delay or what. but something in tiger pro makes noise every time the synth plays. the majority of the patches makes this static like sound every 4 seconds or so. what could it be?
hmm, sounds quite weird as it is clean here and all public audio demos (partly recorded on different sytems) are clean too. So I'm not sure what causes this on your system?

Return to “HG Fortune”