What is new coming up?

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So what is new coming up in HGF's universe?

Curious:)

cheers
classic

classic wrote:So what is new coming up in HGF's universe?

Curious:)

cheers
classic
good question ;-)
As I did basically stop new creations based on SE due to it's slow progress, lack of full 64Bit support and limitation to 'Windows only'. Thus I'm working on a different solution to adress this. This will take at least till summer 2013 so meanwhile I'll be concentrating on related projects like doing soundsets for e.g. Waldorf Blofeld etc.

Waldorf Blofeld sound- & waveset 'Alien Vanguard' coming soon.
Comes with 86 carefully selected and optimized wave programs and 256 patches by HGF and Dimitri Schkoda. This soundset does open a new dimension to the Waldorf Blofeld pushing it deeper into outer space ;-)

HG

Yes heard about the slow progress of SE.
But to be honest, all your plugins work so fare and who need 64 bits really?
I cant hear a difference between 32 bit and 64 bit at all.

This is sorrow that you stopped developing your synts.

classic wrote:Yes heard about the slow progress of SE.
But to be honest, all your plugins work so fare and who need 64 bits really?
I cant hear a difference between 32 bit and 64 bit at all.

This is sorrow that you stopped developing your synts.
well, I did stop development using SE as platform only. That does not mean I did stop at all ;-) This is a mere pause on the way for something different. But this will take at least until summer to get into effect.

Meanwhile I had a closer at NI Kontakt as possible secondary platform only to realize it is not suited for my type of synths as there is only one wave oscillator per instrument. So there is no way of having 4 wave oscillator synths or so. Velocity switching for waves is suited for variations of one instrument like e.g. a Staccato-Violin-Instrument but you would not want to use velocity switching for selecting different waveforms of a synthesizer :-o
In such terms WusikStation is a more suitable platform.

Fortune wrote:Meanwhile I had a closer at NI Kontakt as possible secondary platform only to realize it is not suited for my type of synths as there is only one wave oscillator per instrument. So there is no way of having 4 wave oscillator synths or so. Velocity switching for waves is suited for variations of one instrument like e.g. a Staccato-Violin-Instrument but you would not want to use velocity switching for selecting different waveforms of a synthesizer :-o
In such terms WusikStation is a more suitable platform.
So we could expect in future new WusikStation sounds of HG Fortune mark?

Return to “HG Fortune”