Installing the Tiger free and Astral Dreamer free problems.

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have many of your free versions along with 'backlist versions' installed on my system. I have them under two folders (one for purchased, one for free). And they all work fine, including the current WaveScapes2 free).

However, in trying to include Tiger and Astral Dreamer, I get problems.

Tiger should be the easier one, since it shows in my DAW, inserts into a track, but seems to fail loading its sound library.

Astral Dreamer is more of a problem, as it shows in my DAW, but when inserting it into a track, immediately starts escalating glitch/click sounds and freezes the entire DAW program.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling ADF more than once and making its own folder also only to get the same results.

Tiger, just seems to not be able to find its preset library.

Suggestions?

I've given up on trying these. Thanks anyway.

I said I'm giving up on these, but I like your other stuff too much and can't seem to let it go! :roll:

I think the download for The Tiger may have been corrupted, so I will try to re-download it asap.

At this point really, I'm more interested in The Dream Machine 3 free and Astral Dreamer free more to give them a better trial.
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Return to “HG Fortune”