The Dreammachine 3 Pro Sonar X3 Studio Crashes

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
I installed The Dreammachine 3 Pro in my DAW (Sonar Studio X3 64 bit) and have the following problem, I can not delete the project or save the project with this The Dreammachine 3 Pro, Sonar crashes, with the free version Dreammachine had no problems.
My machine is AMD Phenom II X4955 Processor 3.20 GHz (quadcore), Windows 7 - 64 bit - 10 GB Ram.
Any solution?
Tip: I congratulate HG Fortune with the sound quality of The Dreammachine 3 Pro, is very good.

ajmilho wrote:Hi
I installed The Dreammachine 3 Pro in my DAW (Sonar Studio X3 64 bit) and have the following problem, I can not delete the project or save the project with this The Dreammachine 3 Pro, Sonar crashes, with the free version Dreammachine had no problems.
My machine is AMD Phenom II X4955 Processor 3.20 GHz (quadcore), Windows 7 - 64 bit - 10 GB Ram.
Any solution?
Tip: I congratulate HG Fortune with the sound quality of The Dreammachine 3 Pro, is very good.
There seems to be no remedy possible as the dev environment used for this one is no longer supported to fix bugs and the newer version does not support a lot of features used in this plugin. That's one of the reasons I did abandon that platform. Sorry for this news - anyway you got mail.

Return to “HG Fortune”