Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
sonictaz
KVRer

4 posts since 26 Sep, 2008

Postby sonictaz; Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:54 am Some questions about PG 2

Hi,

I would like to ask you some questions about the options of PG 2.
I've just seen the videos on Youtube and it seems to be amazing !

- Is it possible to change the volume of the sounds separetaly ? (ex for the fret noises, and so on)
- Is it possible to play the strums higher on the neck ?

And the last question, is it possible to found a demo to download for testing the product (as many companies do) ?

Thanks in advance for your answer
timesconcept
KVRist

99 posts since 16 Dec, 2009, from Beijing

Postby timesconcept; Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 am Re: Some questions about PG 2

sonictaz wrote:Hi,
I would like to ask you some questions about the options of PG 2.
I've just seen the videos on Youtube and it seems to be amazing !
- Is it possible to change the volume of the sounds separetaly ? (ex for the fret noises, and so on)
- Is it possible to play the strums higher on the neck ?
And the last question, is it possible to found a demo to download for testing the product (as many companies do) ?
Thanks in advance for your answer

Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying.

The volume of the noise sounds can be adjusted or turned off.

The Intelligent system on PG2 allows you to play manual chords at any point on the neck. PG2 knows where the natural fingering should be when you play the notes on a keyboard, only the string of first note needs to be selected when higher up the neck from it's normal position.

The Strumming system works with the Auto-Chord system which allows you to quickly and easily select from over 150 chords with all the different strumming patterns. This was designed in response to customer feedback from PG1, this new method provides a consistent chord system for all songs with No complex chord programming required.

Unfortunately, there isn't a demo version to download, the videos should show you how easy it is to play PG2 guitars.

Best Regards
H.E.Audio Team

Moderator: timesconcept

Return to H.E. Audio