Yuletide felicitations...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

... to all HS customers past, present and future.

Many thanks to those who have supported my efforts this year by actually valuing the tools they work with and paying for them, without whom.... etc..

Many thanks as well to my cohorts here who help me out in immeasurable ways - Dan Mc and Rod of 'Hollow Sun US', Roberto and others who invariably go the extra mile for nothing more than a 'thank you' ... and now Dan Wilson of Hideaway.

All good people.

Next year promises to be very exciting for all involved at HS so onwards!

Hoping you all have a great time over the season's festivities - I raise my glass to you with a hearty 'wassail'!

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve. Hope you had a great Christmas.
--M.

Merry Xmas Steve !

Season's whatnot and thanks for the Novachord documentation (I never could figure out quite how the frequency divider worked from the circuit diagram). Here's to the sampleset!

BEST WISHES TO ALL!
"are we there yet?"

Wonderful time here ... quiet, leisurely and relaxed - just me, the Mrs and an excited 13-year-old daughter with no in-laws or parents invading for lunch with all the tensions and stress that that creates!

And then the girls buggered off to the in-laws for the afternoon leaving me free to potter and noodle around with the Novachord....

Got another sample set done - raw, wide open Novachord with full, multiplexed 'vibrotator'. A sod to loop but glorious when it all came together and was mapped out - quintessential Novachard which also inspired several program variations. It was the culmination of a good few days to get there though!

I also took the opportunity to re-arrange things for optimal memory/disk space/CPU usage and download efficiency and it's all looking good. I love it when a plan comes together!

If time allows, I'll try and get an audio demo together of the new offerings.

Many thanks for your seasonal greetings. To anyone reading this corner of KVR, I hope the season brought all you wished for and that the new year will bring you all you hope for.

Cheers,

Steve

Return to “Hollow Sun”