The Novachord reviews are in...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well... one is!

I was expecting one in SOS this month as well but that seems to have been held over for another issue.

The Audio News Room blog has given it a great review (and even done a charming little piece with it).

Andy Dollerson says of it in his conclusion...

"Hollow sun's Steve Howell and Dan Wilson have done a stellar job re-creating the sounds of this vintage synth behemoth. The rich analog weirdness of the Novachord is expertly captured, and adds a great new element to every keyboardist/composer's sonic arsenal."

And in the body of the review...

"All the uniqueness of each analog circuit is captured..."

Read the full review and listen to their tune HERE

Cheers,

Steve

Nice review Steve, and well deserved 8)

I'm enjoying Andy's demo tune as I write - very soothing with its patina of age and beauty :hihi:

Hopefully the SOS review will appear in next month's issue :oops:

Martin

Hey there,

I know that this is off topic, but I just tried to contact Steve & Dan on the Novachord site, but when I click on either email link on the contact page, nothing happens.

Thought you might need to know this, as it could be a while before you would otherwise realize that this needs some attention.

Thanks

Jim 

Hmmmm...

The Novachord site's not been attended to in some time. I shall look into it. I'm sure it's something simple.

Thanks for the notification.

Stephen

The demo sounds good; I've been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks for the heads-up.

(just noticed the thread is 3 years old :oops: )
eh?

Return to “Hollow Sun”