Hollow Sun's Novachord receives SOS 5-Star award...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am pleased to announce that the Hollow Sun Novachord has received a coveted 5-Star award in this month's (July) edition of the magazine!!! 8)

"The Novachord character always shines through. From the moment you load the first of the 120 presets, it's obvious that you're playing a living, breathing instrument full of quirks, and it's these imperfections that bring everything to life. This library exudes warmth, a little grain and wheeziness, plus a dash of authentic hum, low-end rumble and background noise. The subtle tuning differences between notes — as well as timbral and envelope variations — constantly remind you that it's 100 percent analogue ... you can almost smell the warm Bakelite and glowing tubes."

You can read the full review here...

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul10/a ... achord.htm

The bunting is up here at HS Towers and the shandy and ginger beer floweth in abundance and jubilation!! :)

Cheers,

Steve
Last edited by hollowsun on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats!! :D

Wow! Congratulations! I have had my eye on the HS Novachord for a while, can't resist...

:tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Congratulations !! :tu:

PS:
Besides the Hollow Sun set which i owned since "Day 1" I also bought the Novachord set from Soniccouture so i have more Novachord sounds than i need at the moment... :D
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Hollow Sun”