"Nebulae" is fantastic...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I listened to the demos on your website and bought the sample pack within a minute. It came out to be exactly what I needed: athmospheric beds for my ethno sounds which sound quite scratchy sometimes.
My wish: a lot of the sounds are featured several times in only very slight variations. A broader palette of sounds would have been desirable. You are mostly on the fat and soft analogue side...I miss some more aery , fizzy and delicate sounds or some sounds with motions in them (rattles, bells, whispers, "cosmic" noise)
But don't get me wrong: I would buy Nebulae again immediately and your set will find its way to my next CD in no time..;-) and I am waiting for

"Nebulae II - the airy side of the force strikes back"-... :love:

Ha!

Thanks. 8)

Hmmmm... 'Nebulae II'. No plans at present.

Glad you're liking Neb I though :)

Cheers,

Steve

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering how this stacks up vs. the String Synths pack.

Very different!

String Synths a collection of classic string synthesisers (all with quite distinctive characters) while Nebulae if full of breathy vocal, pipey, Prophet/Jupiter, thick, smooth, etc., pads and so forth, many of them quite straightforward, many of them long and evolving, undulating 'atmospheric' pads.

If you have K4.2.4 (or higher), I'd recommend 'Pulstar' as it's much the same and more AND you can layer the sounds.

http://soundcloud.com/hollow-sun/pulstar-elements

I keep 'Nebulae' going for those who are still on K3.x and it still remains very popular.

Cheers,

Stephen

Try this gentleman's Crumar, if you haven't - stonkingly good.
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Return to “Hollow Sun”