Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Fusion Freepacks

iNNeRNoiZe
KVRist
 
78 posts since 19 Nov, 2006

Postby iNNeRNoiZe; Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 pm Fusion Freepacks

Hello Steve!

Is there any way to get the Fusion Freepacks? My Fusion HD crashed and i lost all of them... :-(

Best Regards
Michael
User avatar
hollowsun
KVRAF
 
1598 posts since 15 Jan, 2005, from Vales Of Glamorgan, South Wales, UK

Postby hollowsun; Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:27 pm

iNNeRNoiZe wrote:Hello Steve!

Is there any way to get the Fusion Freepacks? My Fusion HD crashed and i lost all of them...

What?! No backup?! You're an extremely naughty boy!

HERE YA GO

Cheers,


Stephen
iNNeRNoiZe
KVRist
 
78 posts since 19 Nov, 2006

Postby iNNeRNoiZe; Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:53 am

Thank you verry verry much!

Hehe, and now i have to backup my stuff... :wink:

Take care!
Michael
musictabby
KVRer
 
2 posts since 2 Jan, 2008, from Washington State USA

Postby musictabby; Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Stephen, I just bought a Fusion and noticed that you did a pile of programs for it. I knew you did some freepacks but am not sure if they are already on it. Is there a list of program names so I can see and, if I don't have them how can I get them. Also on this forum it talks about sounds that you sell for the Fusion but I didn't see any on your website. Maybe I'm blind!
Thanks for the great Hollow Sun sounds that are in my machine already and i look forward to getting more in the future.
Thanks again
Peter
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
User avatar
hollowsun
KVRAF
 
1598 posts since 15 Jan, 2005, from Vales Of Glamorgan, South Wales, UK

Postby hollowsun; Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 am

musictabby wrote:Hi Stephen, I just bought a Fusion and noticed that you did a pile of programs for it. I knew you did some freepacks but am not sure if they are already on it.

I'd like to think that your Fusion (if bought used) has them already on it. If not, the chap you bought it from has been living in a cave! ;)

musictabby wrote:Is there a list of program names so I can see and, if I don't have them how can I get them.

Dear God! That was seven years ago - I can't remember what I did last week!

musictabby wrote:Also on this forum it talks about sounds that you sell for the Fusion but I didn't see any on your website. Maybe I'm blind!

No, you're not.

Fusion was finished many years back so I don't really support it and it would be confusing (perhaps) to have just that one Fusion pack in amongst the rest (plus all the tech support and the request to make them available for Kontakt, whatever). The Fusion forums (such as they are) have details but here's a link to get them...

http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1384397

That (for a mere £15!) contains all the commercial stuff I did for Fusion (Nebulae, Taurus, whatever) as well as all the freebies I did for Alesis

musictabby wrote:Thanks for the great Hollow Sun sounds that are in my machine already and i look forward to getting more in the future.

Well, it sounds you might have them already. There will be no more development of sounds for Fusion in the future - I gave my Fusion away to a friend a month or so back - I just wasn't using it.

Cheers,


Stephen
musictabby
KVRer
 
2 posts since 2 Jan, 2008, from Washington State USA

Postby musictabby; Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks for your help and the link. Time for me to get Kontact so I can continue to benefit from your skills.
All the best
Peter
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
User avatar
hollowsun
KVRAF
 
1598 posts since 15 Jan, 2005, from Vales Of Glamorgan, South Wales, UK

Postby hollowsun; Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

musictabby wrote:Time for me to get Kontact so I can continue to benefit from your skills.

You know it makes sense! ;)
Atomic Shadow
KVRer
 
27 posts since 14 Jun, 2011

Postby Atomic Shadow; Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

The young lady who bought my Fusion be may living in a cave for real.

Or a yurt more likely.
www.atomicshadow.com

@AtomicShadow on Twitter
User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
 
3053 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 am Re: Fusion Freepacks

Thanks for these two Fusion packs, both Freepacks and EndOfLine.
I've got a Fusion 6, bought some 20 years ago and waiting to be tested for the first time.
Are the Freepacks indeed identical to the Hollow Sun packs still available on the Alesis site ?
User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
 
14770 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 am Re: Fusion Freepacks

Fleer wrote:Are the Freepacks indeed identical to the Hollow Sun packs still available on the Alesis site ?


Some might be Fusion-specific. I can't tell with absolute certainty unfortunately.

Moderator: hollowsun

Return to Hollow Sun