Vox Continental Error Sript

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I get a warning script on the vst Vox Continental

The error message is at the bottom of the Vox Continentalo instrumet window ans says:

SRIPT WARNING: wrong parameter value in set_knob_defval()!

What is about? I noticed that when I play my keyboard let's say few notes and chords at the same time there is crackling sound.

Thanks

D
Davide Violante

I have no idea why you're getting that error and not something I'm aware of or have experienced.

Let me look into it.

Cheers,

Stephen

I can't reproduce that error. Under what circumstances does it appear and what control are you adjusting?

Also, you say "when I play my keyboard let's say few notes and chords at the same time there is crackling sound", are you sure you're not maybe hearing digital distortion because all the 'drawbars' are set to maximum and/or an effects send has been set too high?

Cheers,

Stephen

I thought that I set draw-bars too high or too many effect but I actually didn't do that. I also opened the Vox instrument in a new track and I left the default configuration. The error still appear on the Vox configuration window.

Regarding the crackling sound that was due to insufficient buffer from the m-audio interface so I solved that issue by increasing the buffer cache.

So... yes the error still appears but doesn't seem to effect any functionality but I'll send you a screen shot like this you can see it your self. I think I should be able to upload a screen shot here right?
Davide Violante

Upload the NKI, please. It's definitely not a critical error of any sort, it won't affect the sound in any way, but we can get it fixed for ya, if you can find out a sure-fire way of replicating how to get that error.

Mr Dragon spotted the error - a typo on my part that got carried through to other parameters. Certainly not critical and wouldn't affect anything but fixed nonetheless and available HERE

Just put that in the Vox Continental folder and use that instead of the original.

Cheers,

Stephen

There you go! :)

Yes I thought that wouldn't have affected any functionality.
Thanks again.

Davide
Davide Violante

Return to “Hollow Sun”