How can I contact HollowSun

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I sent an email to stefx%hollowxxx.com (I have tweaked the address) but I haven't receive a reply. Is the address correct?

I Want to buy the all instruments bundle but I alredy own three.

Thanks

Sorry - missed this. And your email.

The correct email is steve @ hollowsun dot com (in the usual email address format, of course).

Cheers,

Stephen

Sent :-)

I notice pricing is in pounds not dollars is there a way to price thing in US Dollars and purchase your products here in the USA.

When you add items to the cart and check out with Paypal, Paypal will automatically do currency conversion for you, so don't sweat it. :)

I'm just wanting to know the price to know if I want to buy it or not and they need to put the price on their website so we here in America can know what the price is without jumping through hoops. Trying to sell a product dictates they would care to do this.

Google:

"x gbp to usd"

Enter the number instead of x. Done :)

I can assure you Hollow Sun has quite a number of sales in USA, and nobody complained about the way prices are presented on the website - because when you checkout with Paypal it does the currency conversion automatically (and shows you the converted amount, too).

Good to see prices in GBP. Usually UK sites only display US/Euros....

EvilDragon wrote:Google:

"x gbp to usd"

Enter the number instead of x. Done :)

I can assure you Hollow Sun has quite a number of sales in USA, and nobody complained about the way prices are presented on the website - because when you checkout with Paypal it does the currency conversion automatically (and shows you the converted amount, too).
fwiw: Hollowsun ("Stephen")has been doing what he does for longer than the abililty to purchase "on line". IIRC, I was buying his stuff mail-order from ads in the back of magazines - way back when.

I just got something from Stephen the other day, and will be again later today, paypal does do the conversion, and I was a bit surprised to see how far down the PS had dropped compared to the $$$... about a 'buck' a pound less than I thought it was.

Hollowsun prices (and products, obviously) are an amazing bargain IMHO.

[2c]
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

myconsumerclub wrote:I'm just wanting to know the price to know if I want to buy it or not and they need to put the price on their website so we here in America can know what the price is without jumping through hoops. Trying to sell a product dictates they would care to do this.
Hollow Sun is in the UK hence pricing is done in £GBP. I could show prices in different currencies (€uros, $dollars, whatever) but with exchange rates fluctuating up and down as they do, it is all but impossible.

It's easy enough to check exchange rates (use XE) and not that difficult to keep a rough idea of exchange rates (like a £10 product of mine is going to be roughly $15 +/- ... or around €12 give or take - although those figures might fluctuate slightly according to changing exchange rates). It's not rocket science and we Brits (not to mention most other countries) have to do little calculations with the ubiquitousness of $USD pricing.

I am sorry it doesn't suit you but a price needs to be set in one currency or another and seeing that Hollow Sun is a British endeavour, it make sense to set it in the local currency.

And as mentioned, Paypal sorts out the conversion automatically should you decide to proceed.

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”