Hollow Sun's resident scripter wants YOU!...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Cognosphere, Modular Toolkit, Techtron, Triosc, and Oscillosine...so far.

I'd have to say that Cognosphere is my fav, followed by either Techtron or Oscillosine. Cognosphere is great for gnarly retro-laboratory machinery type sounds and rarely fails using the randomization wheel of randomosity. Oscillosine just sounds delightfully lab-ish as well.

Techtron is awesome as well. great for more polyphonic type sounds but still very much in the lab-sound vein.

Triosc, again, gnarly lab-noise sounds and a nice randomizational achievement button.

Probably my least favorite would be Modular Toolkit, but it has it's place as well.

One of the things that I love the most about all of them besides the sound is the groovy retro old-tech interfaces. Really wonderfully fanciful and evocotive of the genre that I imagine when I use them.

What would I like to see in the future from Hollow Sun? More of the same really. I think that Cognosphere may have set a new standard for the series, but that may be hard to beat for a while. More gnarly sounds that other sources aren't providing. Yeah, more.

OC

Return to “Hollow Sun”