paypal won't let me order from Hollow sun

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Keep trying to make an order but every time i hit paypal button , i get this annoying window instead of paypal

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.
If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.
If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.
If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the "Sign up" button.

Please help .
kevin

I have no idea what the problem is - a few others have had this. I can't replicate it and neither can others.

Those who have had problems have overcome it by using another browser. I can only suggest that as a solution.

CHeers,

Stephen

Try a different browser.
If your browser is blocking the referrer or cookies this could cause the issue.

If you don't know how to change it, try another browser.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated .

Im using Safari . will try using the pc later as its got firefox and internet explorer.
Will let you know how it goes .
kevin

You are right , its Safari , dead weird as it lets me order from other sites .
Have made an order and am downloading , thanks for the help
kevin
:)

There's the thing though...

Safari's no problem for me here ... or others.

It's very queer ... and beyond my control, I'm afraid.

I am trying to find out what the problem is with PayPal but they are not exactly responsive!

Apologies for the inconvenience. But it seems that if you have problems, try another browser.

PITA for me as well, I can assure you! :?

Cheers,

Stephen

Usually it's firefox that causes me problems.

Never any problems with FF over here...

There's the thing...

Some of those who have had problems have said it's Firefox that CURES the problem and Safari is at fault! :?

It's all very odd. But getting any sense (or even a reply) out of PayPal (where the fault lies) is like getting blood out of a stone ... or worse, a tax rebate from the Inland Revenue!

Maybe your settings in Safari concerning cookies are different from those in your other browsers. Depending on the Paypal service chosen by the vendor you may need to have third-party cookies allowed in your browser, for example.

With Chrome, there are also no problems. I've already bought two products from Hollow Sun with it.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Same type of problem using Opera--Tried it on several different days.

For instance the "Add to Cart" links take you to Payloadz website; however, the shopping cart page does not load (example - http://www.payloadz.com/go/?id=1569838 (http://www.payloadz.com/go/?id=1569838)).

Finally used IE (which I try to avoid as much as possible) and was able to complete the transaction.

Payloadz seems to have compatibility issues with Opera at least.

Coremaster

As I say, I have no idea what the problem is. Paypal say it's Payloadz; Payloadz say Paypal must have changed something and so on! Back and forth like a ball in a tennis match! :?

Some people are fine on Safari, others not. Some people are fine on Firefox, others not yet for some, it's their saviour if Safari is playing up. Other have had no success on either and find Chrome sorts it out.

The vast majority are not having any problems whatsoever and the number of customers who are having problems can be counted on one hand.

So it's a bloody mystery and a PITA for all concerned!

Cheers,

Stephen

Resurrecting...

This problem still exists in Safari. Going to try another browser. Only time I've had a problem with PayPal. I WANT to give you my $$$ :D

Just a heads-up to the fine HollowSun people (I am a dev and also maintain a website so I know what a PITA this can be!

Just confirmed all is fine on Mac with Chrome.

Stephen (if you're following this): maybe just put a note up on the site somewhere for Safari users?

I am about to get steampunk with the music laboratory machines :D

Return to “Hollow Sun”