Tubelitzer, CP70 and Kontakt 5

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Just heard your demos and read about you. I have Kontakt 5 due to arrive any day now, and hoping you can tell me your stuff is compatible?!
:)
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

It is.

Yep, you need Kontakt 4.2.4 or above for all Hollow Sun libraries produced since Oscillosine, IIRC.

'Older' libs of mine (like the CP70, Tron, Nebulae) were done in K3.5 but will work fine with K5 - all my stuff will.

Cheers,

Stephen

hollowsun wrote:'Older' libs of mine (like the CP70, Tron, Nebulae) were done in K3.5 but will work fine with K5 - all my stuff will.

Cheers,

Stephen
Thanks, Stephen, bought them, downloaded them, and had a quick shot, and now I'll struggle to get to work in the morning.
Using it as demo in K4 till K5 arrives, but sounds great.
CP70 is lovely over a nice pad - did Abba use this thing? It reminds me of them, and of bar piano sound on Bowie's Low.
Tubelitzer is a beast! I love the rough edges of these samples, so much soft, nice stuff around and it all sounds bit, well, virtual. This stuff definitely adds something gritty and real.
Through PSP's Old Timer, sounding great. And I've only had them five minutes!
Cheers.
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Calling in with 'a sickie' tomorrow, eh? ;)

Yes - Abba used the CP70 quite a bit as did Peter Gabriel, Genesis, U2, was a signature sound for Keane and SO many more. Principally intended for live work but these people liked it as a sound in itself so used it in the studio as well.

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”