New MLM - Cathotron

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rummaging around in a musty old antique shop in the sleepy British rural hamlet of Chorton-cum-Limpley, our intrepid treasure hunters uncovered what they thought was some queer radio / TV hybrid. Slipping the doddery old proprietor a few quid, it was brought back to HS Towers for evaluation.

You can imagine our surprise when we cleaned it up and switched it on only to find that it generated antique string and other sounds which could have come straight from some old black and white 30s movie - crusty, lo-fi, scratchy and gloriously imperfect.

With two layers and a unique array of fixed filters and vinyl simulation, Cathotron is able to generate some truly unique, antique strings, pads and other sounds.

Creepy Movie

Cathotron Montage

Available now with a 1/3rd summer discount until September 1st for £8

DETAILS

Cheers,

Stephen

Just bought all the Music Lab the other day, including this amazing machine.
Even if it sounded shit, I'd love it for its GUI beauty.
But it sounds brilliant, as do the rest of them.
Some of the organ and string sounds are fantastic, but the noises, grunts and bleeps are a joy for instrumental stuff.
I expect to hear some things I recognise from this lot in films soon, as they deserve to be heard.
Fantastic work, Hollow Sun, keep it up!
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Return to “Hollow Sun”