Hollow Sun Wish List

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did a semi-comprehensive search on Hollow Sun forum topics, and I did not notice a topic on possible future products that people would like Hollow Sun to bring into their sonic reality.

As for myself, I have one wish: Realton Variophon, the unique synth Mark Hollis of Talk Talk was so fond of in the 1980s.

Good idea for the topic, I'm all for listening what you guys have in your wicked minds. :)

Keep 'em coming, and we'll see what can be done!

what about a music lab machine based on the hollowsun mellotron soundset?
pleeeaaaase and a :hug: in advance

Mojopriest wrote:As for myself, I have one wish: Realton Variophon, the unique synth Mark Hollis of Talk Talk was so fond of in the 1980s.
Hmmmm... having done a little looking around, that seems to be an early Akai EWI wind synth type instrument.

If I could get hold of a Variophon, I'd be interested but I suspect that, like the EWI, 90% or more of the sound is in the playing rather than the electronics, presets, whatever.

Cheers,

Stephen

The closest I've got to my hero Bowie's sounds are from HS. Some more Bowie stuff, please! Some of those slightly obscure things used on Low?
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Blaster Beam

flexaton

vicshere wrote:The closest I've got to my hero Bowie's sounds are from HS. Some more Bowie stuff, please! Some of those slightly obscure things used on Low?
You might like our forthcoming offering...

Return to “Hollow Sun”