80s/90s bundle

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In view of Hallowe'en being just round the corner, I've decided to run off a little bundle full of 80s and 90s goodness for the occasion.

Featuring the M01, FS1R and Matrix 1000, over 250 patches for £25 and over 1GB of retro S&S, FM and true analogue noises. With custom scripted panels, you have control over three fixed formant filters, envelope and multi-effects comprising chorus, phaser, delay and reverb...

A 'buy two, get one free' offer with a further £fiver off, that's almost half price for all three.

These buggers may be 30 years old but they still make damned fine noises which are just as relevant today in a wide variety of musical genres.

DETAILS

M01 DEMO

FS1R DEMO

M1000 DEMO

Cheers,

Stephen

Downloading now, at 1.15 MB/s :)

Woo-Hoo.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I have the FS1R library, but it's the older, pre-Kontakt version. This bundle will be a great way to update to the Kontakt interface, and get a bunch of additional sounds. Buying when I get home from work in the morning.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

I've got it downloading; now it's off to bed. Hopefully I can play with the sounds a bit before work tonight.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Billy Bargain!

Very cool, Stephan! Is it Halloween, or Christmas come early? :D

Downloading as I write this.

I'm seriously tempted by this bundle... but as I've got an FS1r I'm wondering how many of the patches are based on the factory sounds and how many are based on custom designed patches? I also have the Korg Legacy version of the M1 and so pondering the same question?

Cheers.

I installed this collection and something strange is now happening when I launch Kontakt. I'm not blaming this latest install because I haven't run Kontakt in quite a while and it could very well be something that happened earlier.

My problem is that all the graphic categories that come up in the default browser window have disappeared except the NI factory content (including some non-Hollow-Sun libraries). I can still find everything in the file browser and load instruments that way (including the just-installed HS stuff), but the pretty graphics that make it easy to find things are no longer there. Hopefully this is making sense ... I'm *so* not a power user when it comes to Kontakt and my description of what's going on may be pretty vague.

Can you suggest anything that I might look at to see if this can be remedied?

Many thanks.

dmbaer wrote:Can you suggest anything that I might look at to see if this can be remedied?
I can't. Don't know if my colleague, Mr Dragon, has anything to offer.

You say you haven't run Kontakt in a while - presumably this didn't happen before?

I have no idea why this should be. Having an HS (or other) product on your drive shouldn't (can't) affect the NI content.

Cheers,

Stephen

dmbaer wrote:
My problem is that all the graphic categories that come up in the default browser window have disappeared except the NI factory content (including some non-Hollow-Sun libraries). I can still find everything in the file browser and load instruments that way (including the just-installed HS stuff), but the pretty graphics that make it easy to find things are no longer there.
hollow sun's can't be added to kontakt library tab. so everything is fine on your side. dunno if i understand you right.. :hihi:

murnau wrote:
dmbaer wrote:
My problem is that all the graphic categories that come up in the default browser window have disappeared except the NI factory content (including some non-Hollow-Sun libraries). I can still find everything in the file browser and load instruments that way (including the just-installed HS stuff), but the pretty graphics that make it easy to find things are no longer there.
hollow sun's can't be added to kontakt library tab. so everything is fine on your side. dunno if i understand you right.. :hihi:
If that's the case, then my memory is just playing tricks on me. I could swear that the HS Electra Piano, for example, at one time showed up in the library tab of the browser. But it's been many months since I've had occassion to do much with Kontakt, so I'm quite ready to attribute this to encroaching senility. Thanks for everyone's time.

Your memory sure is playing tricks on you. :)

Ah! I see your problem now!

ANY library that is not 'authorised' by NI (that is, where the developer hasn't paid NI a substantial sum of money for licensing) will not appear with NI content.

If you think the RMI Electra Piano (or any other HS stuff) appeared there in the past, then medication is required! ;)

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”